Certified Level 2 Electricians for Bondi
Guaranteed one-hour arrival – or you save $50 on the callout fee
At Sydney Electrical Service, you can choose from a range of services – such as residential
and commercial repairs, upgrades, and installations – so that Bondi residents like yourself can enjoy a safe, clean, and reliable source of power.
You also benefit from the specialist skills of Level 2 electricians in Bondi, who go above and
beyond the capabilities of a standard electrician to deliver outstanding results.
- Free, no commitment quotes
- Guaranteed one-hour arrival – or we slash $50 off the callout fee
- Convenient 24/7 emergency response
- Treated space is left neat and tidy
- Fully certified – NSW Electrical Contractor License and Level 2 Authorised Service
- Covered for $20 million public and product liability – Inc. $250,000 for property
- 5 year labour warranty
- 12 month replacement guarantee for all parts installed during an emergency
Ready to enjoy the finest electrical service in Bondi? Claim your FREE quote today.
How Can We Help?
No job is too big or small. Whether it be a simple lightbulb replacement or a major commercial rewiring project. You’ll always be serviced by fully-equipped electricians who
have the skills, knowledge, and capabilities to get the job done right.
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Smoke alarms
- Switchboard installation, repairs, and upgrades
- Safety switches
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Security, CCTV, and alarm systems
- Tagging and testing
- Level 2 electrical services – Disconnections and reconnections from Point of
Attachment, underground/overhead wiring systems, plus metering and energising.
Are you a real estate agent, landlord, or strata property manager? Our friendly electricians in Bondi will gladly liaison with tenants on your behalf and give you an honest quote before any work begins.
Proud to Service Bondi
Sure, the curling waves and white sands are alluring. But that’s not why we keep coming back to Bondi. In reality, it’s the ever-lasting bond we have with our diverse clientele, which includes homeowners, business owners, real estate agents, landlords, and strata property managers.
With this wealth of experience, we know how to overcome a variety of unique challenges that face different industries and sectors. What does that mean for you? A positive
approach to problem solving and a genuine desire to deliver successful outcomes for you.
You’ll be impressed by this level of personalised service – not to mention the impressive range of capabilities – that rivals even the ‘big name’ electrical companies.