Google Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Smoke Alarms and Fire Safety Systems for Sydney
Sydney Electrical Service specialise in the supply, installation, and maintenance of smoke alarms and fire safety systems for domestic, commercial, and strata properties across Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
Whether for a new or existing building, our qualified technicians will recommend the best location to install your new smoke alarms. This way, your smoke detector will be in the perfect spot to detect smoke and immediately alert you in case of fire.
Better still, your electrician in Sydney will take care of the installation and testing for you. So you can relax knowing your smoke detector has been installed correctly and is in perfect working condition.
Best of all? You will have peace of mind knowing your family, tenants, and property are safe for the long-term.
Benefits of a Professional Smoke Alarm Service in Sydney
- Installed by qualified professionals with years of experience
- Save time on hassle on having to install it yourself
- Have your smoke alarm installed in the best location according to the layout of your property
- Be immediately notified of a potential fire – thus keeping your family, tenants, and property safe
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your building is compliant with Australian Standard AS 3786–1993
- Receive ongoing annual maintenance to ensure your smoke detector is reliable and has a long service life
Which Smoke Alarm is Right for You?
Smoke alarms are made up of two key components. One is a sensor designed to detect the presence of smoke. The other is the electronic horn used to instantly notify tenants of a fire threat. Both of these components must work together in order for the smoke alarm to be effective and compliant with Australian Standards.
There are two types of smoke alarms you can choose from:
- Photoelectrical/optical detector: Photoelectric smoke alarms detect visible smoke particles in the air. They achieve this by using a photo-cell and a light beam to shine a light away from the cell. This allows the alarm to quickly detect a smoky or smouldering fire. Photoelectric smoke alarms are less likely to trigger a false alarm or activate in the presence of cooking fumes.
- Ionisation Detectors: Ionisation alarms use a small, safe amount of radioactive material, which reacts to particles produced by the far. These alarms are good at detecting fast flaming fires with very little, or ‘invisible’ smoke. However, most house fires are of the smouldering type with lots of smoke.
Prior to installation, your electrician will advise you on the benefits of each model and recommend the best product for you at an affordable price.
For a FREE quote on smoke alarm services in Sydney, call (02) 8755 2621 today.
Smoke Detector Maintenance
As part of our commitment to keeping your tenants and property safe, Sydney Electrical Service offers a range of maintenance services to bring you total peace of mind.
With a deep understanding of all types of smoke detectors, our qualified electricians have the skills and knowledge to service your particular make and model of smoked detector with absolute confidence.
During each maintenance check, your electrician will provide the following services:
- Clean and test all smoke detectors
- Replace the batteries
- Test the decibel levels to ensure the sound can reach most areas of the premise
- Replace faulty or expired smoke detectors
- Leave an information card to inform you the maintenance check has been completed
On top of this, you have the flexibility to arrange in advance an annual maintenance service that fits your schedule. You don’t have to remember to book an appointment every time your detector is due for a check-up.
Why Choose Sydney Electrical Service
- Fully qualified electricians
- Covered by public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Proudly servicing Sydney and surrounding suburbs
- Flexible payment options – we accept all major cards
- We leave the area as clean as we found it
- All services carried out in compliance with Australian Standard AS 3786-1993
- Workmanship guarantee for your total satisfaction
Protect Your Home and Business Today
Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, landlord, or strata manager, you can count on Sydney Electrical Service to keep you and your tenants safe from the threat of fire.
To request a FREE quote for smoke alarm services in Sydney, call (02) 8755 2621. Or send your online enquiry and we’ll get straight back to you. One of our friendly electricians will book a suitable day and time for your next visit